The South Australia Food and Beverage Export Hub has been created to help every food and beverage business, at every stage of exporting.
Phase 1: Export Ready
This phase is designed for businesses who are either considering export for the first time, or businesses who have previously exported but have been taking a break to focus on localmarkets. Phase 1 includes:
- Market status reports – providing you with key market insights
- Product category snapshot – up to date information on trends and competition within your specific product category
- Export plan builder toolkit – step by step template and guide to develop your plan for export success
- Tailored coaching – assistance to complete your export plan
- Export masterclasses and workshops – learn from the experts
- Connections with other South Australian food and beverage exporters
Phase 2: Export Coaching
In order to keep growing, it’s important to identify the right kind of new export opportunities that suit your products and your category. This may involve expanding within an existing export market, ot looking at new opportunities in new markets. To help guide you through these important decisions, Phase 2 of the Export Hub will provide:
- Bespoke market intelligence and consumer insight reports – providing you with detailed knowledge about target markets (maximum of two reports)
- One-on-one expert coaching – covering product development and reformulation, specific market regulations (including trade agreement information), channel selection and connections to your chosen markets
- Food SA trade show program – options to participate in our supported Producer Area and in-market meetings and tours to help build your market confidence and connections
- Export Ready tools – phase 2 includes ongoing access to tools available through the Export Ready phase including the Export Plan Builder Toolkit, market status reports and product category sanpshots.
Phase 3: Export Cluster Group
The Export Cluster Group is an invitation-only forum for experienced exporters, designed to help businesses who are already confident in your export plans and execution with valuable connections and access. Cluster Group members will have opportunities to work together on common problems and develop further export opportunities.